UNREAL 4 DEVELOPER IS FREE??


Gamers

If your like me then i have tried everything under the sun to learn how to animate and to train in how to create these amazing games we play each day maybe just maybe we now can.

Unreal have decided to make their software free to developers and take a % of the money earned from any game created from the software now i feel this is an amazing idea and it gives people who want to learn the art(people like me) the chance to see the software and use the software the pros use.

This is encouraging for people like me and makes me feel that the industry wants more people getting involved and having the chance to create there dream game.

How easy the software is not a clue can i work it hell no can Youtube teach well of course haha

If your a unreal user let me know how easy it is tell me how you feel about the jump to free i would love to hear of you.

Gamers

Lets Play

0 comments: