World of Warcraft Movie


Gamers

I keep seeing this everywhere so I thought i would share it with you guys plus i have been waiting for the is move forever since i first put that first disc of the world of Warcraft in my computer you know when games had discs for the install?

Comic-con of course gets the first look and here it is.

Here is a LONG presentation on the whole thing if you really would like to watch it all (I HAVE) sad i know anyway tell me what you think and comment below.



With the increase in demand for free-to-plays has WoW still got the fan base for this movie. See i think that it has though I don't think it has the old generation anymore, For example i stopped playing the game as soon as the update for buying level 80s come out. It just hasn't got the amount of effort that it took me to start with to get the end game. I understand that when you get to level 90 and the PVP and the Raids are like having a new game from scratch but to allow people to buy levels 80s just shot everything I did to get to level 60 back in the day, the hard grind of questing and see the world POINTLESS to me however I think this movie will only increase Blizzards fan base.
What do you guys think?
Comment below.

Gamers

Lets Play


0 comments: