NEW Elex (Handcrafted RPG)

Gamers

This game looks exciting to be honest with you guys.
There is nothing like a dark RPG to load up on the xbox, one of my favourite kind of games.
There isn't much information floating about for this game however it is being described as a HANDCRAFTED ACTION RPG set in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi fantasy universe with creatures and original characters.

Now in my experience I enjoy the whole i'm going to choose this path I destroyed the world kind of thing and i do feel that it makes you more linked with the game itself. The main character being an extension of yourself and the decisions(if you were a dark hooded sword swinging boss) would make.

The only question I have is how big is the game?

I hate it when i finally get emerged into a storyline like this game is undoubtedly going to offer and then the credits role. Its like a slap to the face.

So if I was Piranha Bytes id make sure this game was crazy huge with side quests and side quests attached to the first side quests with guilds you can join online play and overall great a experience.

This is due to release December 2016 to March 2017.

Are you excited????

Gamers

Lets Play

0 comments: