GEARS OF WARRRRRRRRR


Gamers

Im back i have have been away from blogging for awhile but i have returned :)
With the news of the new Gears of War how could I not be back haa.
Now I don't like to rub it in when i get it right but guys come on look at this link i posted earlier in march.
 http://gamemyface.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/can-gear-of-wars-be-coming-to-xbox-one.html
Like come on really haa.

I am so excited for the 2 new games coming to Xbox one well one new one and the other being a remake of the older ones but still its all good ;).



I loved gears of war to have them on xbox one remastered how can i say no to playing through the story line again it's impossible to the first game of anthony carmine to the death of Dom (which hit me hard) i can not wait to experience these games on xbox one.

The crazy part is that after I have completed all of the remastered games which I already have I get to play gears of war 4 now if they kill any more of my favourite characters I just won't be able to take it anymore and if clay carmine is any bigger that guy is basically the hulk. I am looking forward to playing completing and sharing my screen shots with you guys and I hope you are planning on playing this game to if so add my Xbox live scottyG09. 
If you want to pre order this game take a look at it here on this link and comment if you have pre ordered it like I have.


Gamers

Let's Play 

0 comments: