DUNGEON HUNTER 5 FIRST LOOK

I

Gamers

I have threw out a few post about this game and I have just completed the first mission and here a few screenshots for you to decide whether to get the game or not.

See I think the graphics are wicked they have made it a smooth easy game to play like the dungeon hunter and I have just scratched the surface of the game and already I'm enjoying it.

The create your character screen obviously has the male or female option along side 5 options to choose from which is great for different people and Their game play. Here they are. 

I choose the staff of course because magic is awesome the game is just like Diablo really with the same sort of graphics perfect game to play on the go.




Loot money and xp what else is needed for a good fundamental game haaa
Try it out guys tell me what you think comment and share print screens 
I'm looking forward to the multiplayer aspect of the game with the strongholds 

More to come

Gamers

Let's play


0 comments: