Serpent in the Staglands (old style RPGS)


Gamers

Are you an individual that loves the old RPGs such as baldurs gate something I spent hours of my time on as a kid do you want some kind of relief of this high end high quality huge spec games that only the most powerful Gaming PCs can handle and have to deal with the good medium level graphics and lag then this game is perfect for you!!!

It goes back to the good old graphics of having you and your band of men or women obvs will able to move with a click of the mice and with no lag what no lag it's the old graphic that sort of bulders gate style and I personal love that what about you guys? 

See in hoping it will be such a low quality game that it will be huge endless levels and constant endless questing and fun and make that online you have a more grown version of mine craft on your hands I think this will be a huge hit if done correctly I know I will 100% be getting it if the reviews are great 

Tell me what you think guys do you think there is a market for this??

Gamers

Let's play 

0 comments: