Tomb Raider Reboot Biggest Seller in Franchise History



Gamers

I thought id throw this post up about a game that has been part of many peoples lives since 1996 and has only grown in popularity.

I didnt think that Tomb Raider after the new generation upgrades that it went through and the newish look it would catch on because Tomb Raider to me is that weird creepy monkey place the scary butler (you could push in the fridge) and the assault course in the back garden (impossible just impossible) but hey ho i was wrong this game seems to the best one they have made.

I haven't played the new one yet but i feel like i should now

What do you guys think should i get the game and give it a bash get a few screenshots for you is it worth must if 8.5 million people brought the game.

Tell me what you guys think

Gamers

Lets Play

0 comments: